Monday 14 December 2015

THE SPOOKY PREACHERMAN !





................ Josh was suddenly woken up.....
    The yelling of the preacher man at his door killed his sleep after such a hard day's work....
He checked his watch.....
It read 2:15AM.....
"What the hell does he want this time around? This man seems to think I am the only sinner in the world". Josh thought within in anger.
     "Hell is waiting for you! All of you who claim to be children of God.... Do you guys know what it means to be a child of God?! Man! You don't even have the slightest idea, and I guess that is why you live your lives anyhow". The preacher man kept yelling.....
The scriptures reckon that everyone called by the name of God MUST depart from iniquity. Seems you guys have got water in your heads or something, because you never get the point God wants to make with this scripture. He hates sin! If you believe you are one of His, then you've gotta have no appetite for sin. You MUST hate it!" He kept shouting...
  ................... Josh crawled off his orthopedic mattress and briskly walked to the door.... The preacher-man's voice got louder as he got closer to the door....
He opened the door slowly......
The preacher-man was right there staring at Josh he kept preaching charismatically...
Josh interrupted...........

Josh:  Excuse me sir, why have you made my premises your church house? I hardly get any sleep these days... You always come here yelling judgmental stuff at me.... I'm I the only Christian or sinner, for that matter, in this area? You better talk well!

       ..........The preacher-man cleared his throat and wiped some sweat off his face.... It was a moon-lit night... He drew closer to Josh and responded with a hoarse voice......

Preacher-man: Young man, I have been coming here for the past few weeks now... I am a servant of God..... Don't be afraid.....

Josh: I am not afraid! Does it seem like that? I am rather pissed off! I really would like to rest well whenever I close from work,OK? So back off !


Preacher-man: You have such a temper.... Anyway, I understand..... I am here on a mission .... The Lord wants you to know that before He made the world, He chose you as one of the Elect.... You were bought with the blood of the lamb before the world was made....You got born again a few years ago, but after your parents died in a motor accident, you succumbed to the will of alcohol and drugs. You work in a bar now..... I'm right?

Josh: Yep.... I am sure you heard it from somewhere, or you've been stalking me... Now, that sounds creepy... Anyway, what the hell do you want from me with all this bullshit? I know God probably exists.... And I know He doesn't give shit about me.... I mean... Check my life.... I am a total wreck! I have lost everything! He couldn't save my parents as well.... That was all I wanted from Him; the safety of my parents! Look, I don't want to hear anything about some all-loving God and all that, OK?.... Just keep that stuff to yourself.... If He really sent you, go tell Him that I am really mad at Him, and ashamed that He feels embarrassed talking to me directly.... So He sends people like you to disturb my sleep.

Preacher-man: I know you are grieving.... God never made you by mistake... He's got it all covered... At the right time, you will change your mindset completely about Him.... Anyway, that isn't the reason why I am here... God wants you to know that He has chosen you to live a holy life before Him... He wants you to forsake all you are into as at now.... Things are going to get messy in this world.... Please listen to me... The church of God is a mess.... It has become the breeding ground for all manner of God-forsaken acts!  Worse of all, this acts are done in His name.... Most of the so-called conversions to Christianity today are all fake! Most of the pastors simply play on the intelligence of the corrupt masses... The people themselves don't want to do right,so they have chosen for themselves preachers who make them feel good about who they are! They keep telling them what isn't meant for this end-time.... Who in their right senses would be thinking about the next designer wear to put on, the next car to buy,the next lover to go after, the next job prospect, etc., when the person is in a sinking ship?   Don't you think the person would channel all his/her energy to save his/her life?    Unfortunately, the people of this earth (chiefly Christians) though on a sinking ship( earth), have decided to give a blind eye, a shut hearing and a stony heart to all the scriptures are saying, and are rather running after what won't save them.... Instead of getting life jackets, they are running after pomp and show! WHAT A MESS! This is BABYLON! And God says you should come out of it! Less you will take part in it's punishments... You are chosen of God! Get out of this world of darkness.... Yes, you went astray just like the prodigal son.... But you know what? A PRODIGAL SON IS STILL A SON OF HIS FATHER! 


.............Josh felt sobered down.............


Preacher-man: I know why you are quiet.... It's not because you don't have anything to say back....  It's because you can't say anything.... Everything shudders and paralyses at the TRUTH of God.... Moreover, you are a child of God... You know the voice of your shepherd... You know deep within your heart that what I am telling you is from your Father in heaven... Now obey it.... I know you have a question....

............. Josh finally put up a straight face......

Josh: Yessss.... Actually, I do.... Do you mean the churches aren't of God? I mean... Many people are becoming Christians these days, though I must confess, their lives aren't exactly Christ-like though.... But from what you are saying, 90% or more of what goes on in Christendom today is all a big sham! But.....

............. The preacher man cut in..............

Preacher-man: Look, In Noah's time, the Bible says people multiplied all over the earth... You can say there were literally millions of people, but how many did God save when the world at the time was polluted with sin? About seven of them!  God sent Moses to get His people out of Egypt.... Mind that phrase....HIS PEOPLE.... This people numbered into the thousands.... But what happened in the Exodus when they started misbehaving? And how many of them got to the promised land? ONLY JOSHUA AND CALEB! What of Sodom and Gomorrah? There were probably thousands if not millions living there... How many of them made it alive? Three! Fast-forward into the New Testament.... Christ kept saying the end of the world shall be likened to Noah's time, and the time of Sodom and Gomorrah.... Do you think God is joking? Have you read any comedy in the Bible before? NO! Because life here is very short... And it is the determinant for the after-life.... We are not here to build comfort zones here like Lot's wife.... We are here to decide our eternity... Whether we are going to be  in Hell or in The Kingdom of God! I know what you've got on your mind.... You are trying hard to recollect the scripture in the Book of Revelation that talks about a multitude of saved people that numbered like the sand of the sea.... Please, this isn't referring to the number that would be saved on the day Christ comes, that number is a sum total of all the saved people of God from generations past in addition to the saved people the day Christ returns, but it excludes the 144,000.... So, the number that would be saved in our time is most likely going to be similar to the Noah, Exodus and Sodom and Gomorrah style.... THAT IS WHY THE BIBLE SAYS WE MUST MAKE OUR CALLING AND ELECTION SURE!.... Why do you think Christ said He is STANDING AT THE DOOR KNOCKING, THAT HE WOULD EAT WITH WHOEVER OPENS THE DOOR AND WELCOMES HIM? Why is HE not inside but outside knocking? Because the church has thrown Him out and replaced Him with a Jesus of the world... A Jesus who didn't die to save the sins of the world... A man-made Jesus! And remember that The Book ff Revelation was written to the churches at the time, not people who were not Christians....

....... Josh looked confused still.....

Josh: But doesn't it say that all those who believe in Christ have eternal life? I can recollect many Sunday-School scriptures that say so....

Preacher-man: A coin has two sides; the head and the tail.... You are just on one side of it.... Have you checked the flip-side? I doubt.... What the preachers of today and their followers do is to cherry-pick scriptures that make them feel good about their Christianity! Every Christian who bases his/her life on feelings and emotions is living a bankrupt  Christian life! Are you on the same page with me? The Bible says IT IS THOSE WHO PERSEVERE TO THE END WHO WILL BE SAVED.... NOT THOSE WHO GIVE UP HALF-WAY ON THE JOURNEY.... The Bible says we should WORK OUT OUR SALVATION WITH FEAR AND TREMBLING! Have you asked yourself the reason why majority of the early Christians were always persecuted? Because they led a life that displeased the world! They led holy lives! Their holiness sent guilt chills down the spines of the sinners of the world! They didn't like that at all....
But what do we see today? The so-called house of God has clasped hands with the vicious house of the Devil!

Josh: I am scared!

Preacher-man: Don't be.... THE END OF THE MATTER IS: FEAR GOD AND KEEP HIS COMMANDMENT.... THIS IS THE WHOLE (TOTAL) DUTY OF MAN...
My mission is accomplished.... It is up to you to follow suit.... God is waiting.... Just talk to Him.... There will be no need for me to come disturb your sleep no more.... God bless you...

......Before Josh could say a word, the preacher-man walked away.... He went inside, shut the door and checked the time.... It was 4: 30 AM.... He went on His knees and talked to God..........

BY GoldenPoppy

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment